Updated Nov 5, 2013 - 1:39 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign WR Dan Buckner to practice squad
The undrafted rookie out of Arizona will take the place of receiver Kerry Taylor, who was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars to their active roster.
Buckner spent training camp and preseason with the Cardinals, and has spent time on the practice squad this season as well. The 6-foot-4, 215-pound wideout caught 103 passes for 1,379 yards and seven touchdowns in two collegiate seasons with the Wildcats.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.