Updated Nov 5, 2013 - 1:39 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign WR Dan Buckner to practice squad
The undrafted rookie out of Arizona will take the place of receiver Kerry Taylor, who was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars to their active roster.
Buckner spent training camp and preseason with the Cardinals, and has spent time on the practice squad this season as well. The 6-foot-4, 215-pound wideout caught 103 passes for 1,379 yards and seven touchdowns in two collegiate seasons with the Wildcats.
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.