Kerry Taylor signed off Cardinals' practice squad by Jacksonville Jaguars
The receiver tweeted Monday that he was now "a proud member of the Jags," which means the team signed him off Arizona's practice squad and placed him on their active roster.
The former Arizona State Sun Devil appeared in three games for the Cardinals this season, catching three passes for 40 yards.
The Jaguars are the sixth team the 24-year-old has been a part of since going undrafted out of ASU in 2011.
A corresponding move has not yet been announced by the Cardinals.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.