Kerry Taylor signed off Cardinals' practice squad by Jacksonville Jaguars
The receiver tweeted Monday that he was now "a proud member of the Jags," which means the team signed him off Arizona's practice squad and placed him on their active roster.
The former Arizona State Sun Devil appeared in three games for the Cardinals this season, catching three passes for 40 yards.
The Jaguars are the sixth team the 24-year-old has been a part of since going undrafted out of ASU in 2011.
A corresponding move has not yet been announced by the Cardinals.
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Michael Floyd: A threat Arizona Cardinals have not had since Anquan Boldin
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?