Updated Oct 27, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Cardinals' Fitzgerald reaches 800 catches
Fitzgerald went into Sunday's game against Atlanta needing four catches to reach 800. He had a 10-yard touchdown to start the second quarter and hauled down a 17-yard pass on the final play of the third quarter to reach the mark.
Fitzgerald reached 800 catches in 30 years, 57 days, breaking the mark set by Jason Witten, who was 30 years, 238 days when he hit the milestone.
Fitzgerald is in his 10th NFL season, all with Arizona.
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Arizona Cardinals 2014 Free Agent Headquarters
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!