Updated Oct 27, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Cardinals' Fitzgerald reaches 800 catches
Fitzgerald went into Sunday's game against Atlanta needing four catches to reach 800. He had a 10-yard touchdown to start the second quarter and hauled down a 17-yard pass on the final play of the third quarter to reach the mark.
Fitzgerald reached 800 catches in 30 years, 57 days, breaking the mark set by Jason Witten, who was 30 years, 238 days when he hit the milestone.
Fitzgerald is in his 10th NFL season, all with Arizona.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.