Updated Oct 27, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Cardinals' Fitzgerald reaches 800 catches
Fitzgerald went into Sunday's game against Atlanta needing four catches to reach 800. He had a 10-yard touchdown to start the second quarter and hauled down a 17-yard pass on the final play of the third quarter to reach the mark.
Fitzgerald reached 800 catches in 30 years, 57 days, breaking the mark set by Jason Witten, who was 30 years, 238 days when he hit the milestone.
Fitzgerald is in his 10th NFL season, all with Arizona.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinals’ draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.