Updated Oct 25, 2013 - 3:16 pm
Cardinals' LT Bradley Sowell turning page after Seahawks game
But with a performance like that, Sowell said the only thing you can do is turn the page and work on getting better.
"As soon as I walked off the field, I was done with it. I wasn't going to think about it anymore," the rookie added.
"You look at it the next day or whatever when you're watching film. After that, you just get rid of it."
Instead, Sowell focused on the positives, one of which was the long week of preparation the team had ahead of Sunday's matchup with the Atlanta Falcons.
"We got an extra day Monday to get better, work on technique and stuff," Sowell said. "In this league, you got to be working always to get better, because you know there's always someone out there that can beat you."
This week's assignment is Falcons' defensive end Osi Umenyiora. Sowell was a fan of Umenyiora's when the latter was with the New York Giants and relishes the opportunity to go up against him.
"I get to go against the best guy every week, so that's just the funnest thing in the world to me," Sowell added.
"You know if you can do good versus them, you're going to be a good player regardless because you're facing their best player and getting the experience versus them every week."
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.