DEs Campbell, Clemons active for Seattle-Arizona
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Defensive ends Calais Campbell of Arizona and Chris Clemons of Seattle were active for Thursday night's game.
Both had been listed as questionable. Campbell was strapped down and carted off the field in San Francisco on Sunday with what Arizona coach Bruce Arians said was a bruised spine. Clemons did not practice Monday and Tuesday and was limited Wednesday with an elbow injury.
The injured inactives had already been declared out, including Cardinals wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (ankle). K.J. Wright moved to Wagner's middle linebacker spot and Malcolm Smith took Wright's outside linebacker spot.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.
- Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals GM - Monday July 28Cardinals GM Steve Keim talks about player evaluation during training camp.
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi