DEs Campbell, Clemons active for Seattle-Arizona
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Defensive ends Calais Campbell of Arizona and Chris Clemons of Seattle were active for Thursday night's game.
Both had been listed as questionable. Campbell was strapped down and carted off the field in San Francisco on Sunday with what Arizona coach Bruce Arians said was a bruised spine. Clemons did not practice Monday and Tuesday and was limited Wednesday with an elbow injury.
The injured inactives had already been declared out, including Cardinals wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (ankle). K.J. Wright moved to Wagner's middle linebacker spot and Malcolm Smith took Wright's outside linebacker spot.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.