DEs Campbell, Clemons active for Seattle-Arizona
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Defensive ends Calais Campbell of Arizona and Chris Clemons of Seattle were active for Thursday night's game.
Both had been listed as questionable. Campbell was strapped down and carted off the field in San Francisco on Sunday with what Arizona coach Bruce Arians said was a bruised spine. Clemons did not practice Monday and Tuesday and was limited Wednesday with an elbow injury.
The injured inactives had already been declared out, including Cardinals wide receiver Brittan Golden (hamstring) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (ankle). K.J. Wright moved to Wagner's middle linebacker spot and Malcolm Smith took Wright's outside linebacker spot.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.