Arizona Cardinals' Calais Campbell returns to game action
Campbell was not among the seven players on the inactive list released 90 minutes before kickoff of the nationally televised game between the two division rivals.
Campbell is four days removed from being placed on a stretcher and carted off the field in San Francisco. He was experiencing numbness and tingling in his extremities following a fourth quarter collision with teammate Karlos Dansby while the two made a tackle.
"This is a game you don't want to miss," Campbell said Wednesday. "I'm feeling good. I know my body. My body is feeling good, so that's all I'm really worried about is how I feel. If I had felt like I couldn't protect myself or go out there and play the game the way I'm supposed to I wouldn't go out there."
For the first time this season offensive lineman Bobby Massie is active.
Here is the inactive list: LB Kenny Demens WR Brittian Golden TE D.C. Jefferson QB Ryan Lindley LB Dontay Moch OL Earl Watford RB Ryan Williams
Demens and Golden are both dealing with hamstring injuries.
The other five players are all coach's decisions, including Moch who had played each of the past three weeks and had played well.
For Seattle, despite not practicing Tuesday, running back Marshawn Lynch (hip) is active.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.