Arizona Cardinals' Calais Campbell returns to game action
Campbell was not among the seven players on the inactive list released 90 minutes before kickoff of the nationally televised game between the two division rivals.
Campbell is four days removed from being placed on a stretcher and carted off the field in San Francisco. He was experiencing numbness and tingling in his extremities following a fourth quarter collision with teammate Karlos Dansby while the two made a tackle.
"This is a game you don't want to miss," Campbell said Wednesday. "I'm feeling good. I know my body. My body is feeling good, so that's all I'm really worried about is how I feel. If I had felt like I couldn't protect myself or go out there and play the game the way I'm supposed to I wouldn't go out there."
For the first time this season offensive lineman Bobby Massie is active.
Here is the inactive list: LB Kenny Demens WR Brittian Golden TE D.C. Jefferson QB Ryan Lindley LB Dontay Moch OL Earl Watford RB Ryan Williams
Demens and Golden are both dealing with hamstring injuries.
The other five players are all coach's decisions, including Moch who had played each of the past three weeks and had played well.
For Seattle, despite not practicing Tuesday, running back Marshawn Lynch (hip) is active.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.