Arizona Cardinals' Calais Campbell returns to game action
Campbell was not among the seven players on the inactive list released 90 minutes before kickoff of the nationally televised game between the two division rivals.
Campbell is four days removed from being placed on a stretcher and carted off the field in San Francisco. He was experiencing numbness and tingling in his extremities following a fourth quarter collision with teammate Karlos Dansby while the two made a tackle.
"This is a game you don't want to miss," Campbell said Wednesday. "I'm feeling good. I know my body. My body is feeling good, so that's all I'm really worried about is how I feel. If I had felt like I couldn't protect myself or go out there and play the game the way I'm supposed to I wouldn't go out there."
For the first time this season offensive lineman Bobby Massie is active.
Here is the inactive list: LB Kenny Demens WR Brittian Golden TE D.C. Jefferson QB Ryan Lindley LB Dontay Moch OL Earl Watford RB Ryan Williams
Demens and Golden are both dealing with hamstring injuries.
The other five players are all coach's decisions, including Moch who had played each of the past three weeks and had played well.
For Seattle, despite not practicing Tuesday, running back Marshawn Lynch (hip) is active.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.