Arizona Cardinals' Calais Campbell returns to game action
Campbell was not among the seven players on the inactive list released 90 minutes before kickoff of the nationally televised game between the two division rivals.
Campbell is four days removed from being placed on a stretcher and carted off the field in San Francisco. He was experiencing numbness and tingling in his extremities following a fourth quarter collision with teammate Karlos Dansby while the two made a tackle.
"This is a game you don't want to miss," Campbell said Wednesday. "I'm feeling good. I know my body. My body is feeling good, so that's all I'm really worried about is how I feel. If I had felt like I couldn't protect myself or go out there and play the game the way I'm supposed to I wouldn't go out there."
For the first time this season offensive lineman Bobby Massie is active.
Here is the inactive list: LB Kenny Demens WR Brittian Golden TE D.C. Jefferson QB Ryan Lindley LB Dontay Moch OL Earl Watford RB Ryan Williams
Demens and Golden are both dealing with hamstring injuries.
The other five players are all coach's decisions, including Moch who had played each of the past three weeks and had played well.
For Seattle, despite not practicing Tuesday, running back Marshawn Lynch (hip) is active.
Craig Grialou, Reporter
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.