Updated Oct 14, 2013 - 8:43 am
Arizona Cardinals' Calais Campbell returns to Phoenix
Great news: Calais @Campbell93 was released from Bay Area hospital late last night & has returned home to AZ.— MarkDalton (@CardsMarkD) October 14, 2013
Campbell was injured in the fourth quarter of the Cardinals' 32-20 loss to the San Francisco 49ers Sunday at Candlestick Park.
"The good news is that Calais was released last night from the Stanford hospital," Cardinals general manager Steve Keim told Doug and Wolf on Arizona Sports 620 Monday. "We got him back late last night and were updated that he will be in meetings (Monday) morning. We still have a few items to review with the x-rays and the MRI, but everything, at this point, looks positive."
Campbell experienced numbness and tingling in his extremities following the play, but didn't lose motion. He gave a "thumbs-up" sign as he left the field on a stretcher.
I want to give a big thank you for all the support and kind words today. I am feeling good and anxious to return! #appreciatethelove— Calais Campbell (@Campbell93) October 14, 2013
The six-year veteran from Miami has registered 18 total tackles and 3.5 quarterback sacks this season.
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.
- Paulie Pigskin Report - Sunday December 1Paul Calvisi catches up with AZ Cardinals LB Jasper Brinkley.