Cardinals' loss to the 49ers: By the numbers
The Arizona Cardinals' final regular season trip to Candlestick Park ended in defeat Sunday, as the 49ers capitalized on a bevvy of turnovers en route to a 32-20 victory.
Sunday's 12-point defeat marks Arizona's fifth straight road loss in the division and second of 2013.
Here's a look back at the game by the numbers:
0:With the loss, the Cardinals are winless in their last five trips to San Francisco dating back to Sept. 2008.
4:Arizona converted four times on third down in Sunday's third quarter. They had just four third down conversions all game in their 22-6 win over the Carolina Panthers in Week 5.
6:Carson Palmer has thrown an interception in all six games this season but he's not close to the pick streak he set in 2012. As a member of the Raiders, Palmer threw an INT in 10 straight contests.
9:32:The 49ers iced the victory with a 19-play, 89-yard drive to start the fourth quarter. The drive, which was capped off by a six-yard touchdown run by Kendall Hunter, lasted an NFL-high nine minutes and 32 seconds. Hunter's touchdown run was the first allowed by Arizona's defense in the fourth quarter since Week 3.
12:Larry Fitzgerald's 75-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter Sunday marked his 12th time reaching the end zone against San Francisco -- tying him with Andre Rison for most all-time.
14:Andre Ellington has had at least one rushing attempt go for 14 yards or more in five of his first six games. Sunday's lengthy scamper ended in a 15-yard rushing touchdown, the first of his career.
16:San Francisco turned Arizona's season-high four turnovers into 16 points.
75:Fitzgerald's 75-yard haul was the second longest of his career. The seven-time Pro Bowler caught a 78-yard pass from Matt Leinart back in Dec. 2008.
109:The Cardinals eclipsed the century mark for the first time in 12 games with a season-high 109 rushing yards.
149:Despite limiting Colin Kaepernick, Todd Bowles' unit allowed a 149 yards on the ground. Frank Gore accounted for 104 of those yards. Previously, Arizona had allowed no more than 104 yards in a game to their first five opponents.
171:Vernon Davis caught seven passes for 171 yards in the first half Sunday -- the most by a 49er since Jerry Rice back in 1992. Davis finished the day with 180 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.