Cardinals' loss to the 49ers: By the numbers
The Arizona Cardinals' final regular season trip to Candlestick Park ended in defeat Sunday, as the 49ers capitalized on a bevvy of turnovers en route to a 32-20 victory.
Sunday's 12-point defeat marks Arizona's fifth straight road loss in the division and second of 2013.
Here's a look back at the game by the numbers:
0:With the loss, the Cardinals are winless in their last five trips to San Francisco dating back to Sept. 2008.
4:Arizona converted four times on third down in Sunday's third quarter. They had just four third down conversions all game in their 22-6 win over the Carolina Panthers in Week 5.
6:Carson Palmer has thrown an interception in all six games this season but he's not close to the pick streak he set in 2012. As a member of the Raiders, Palmer threw an INT in 10 straight contests.
9:32:The 49ers iced the victory with a 19-play, 89-yard drive to start the fourth quarter. The drive, which was capped off by a six-yard touchdown run by Kendall Hunter, lasted an NFL-high nine minutes and 32 seconds. Hunter's touchdown run was the first allowed by Arizona's defense in the fourth quarter since Week 3.
12:Larry Fitzgerald's 75-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter Sunday marked his 12th time reaching the end zone against San Francisco -- tying him with Andre Rison for most all-time.
14:Andre Ellington has had at least one rushing attempt go for 14 yards or more in five of his first six games. Sunday's lengthy scamper ended in a 15-yard rushing touchdown, the first of his career.
16:San Francisco turned Arizona's season-high four turnovers into 16 points.
75:Fitzgerald's 75-yard haul was the second longest of his career. The seven-time Pro Bowler caught a 78-yard pass from Matt Leinart back in Dec. 2008.
109:The Cardinals eclipsed the century mark for the first time in 12 games with a season-high 109 rushing yards.
149:Despite limiting Colin Kaepernick, Todd Bowles' unit allowed a 149 yards on the ground. Frank Gore accounted for 104 of those yards. Previously, Arizona had allowed no more than 104 yards in a game to their first five opponents.
171:Vernon Davis caught seven passes for 171 yards in the first half Sunday -- the most by a 49er since Jerry Rice back in 1992. Davis finished the day with 180 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.