Updated Oct 13, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Larry Fitzgerald, Rashad Johnson active for Sunday's game in San Francisco
Arizona Sports' Craig Grialou reported Sunday afternoon that Fitzgerald and safety Rashad Johnson were declared active for the San Francisco game. Johnson will be playing his first game since injuring his finger against New Orleans in Week 3.
Fitzgerald's hamstring injury is in a different spot than the one that slowed him earlier in the season. He did have full participation in Friday's practice, but his status for the San Francisco game wasn't certain until Sunday.
The star receiver hasn't missed a game since 2007.
The inactives for Arizona in Week 6:
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Kevin Minter
LB Kenny Demens
T Bobby Massie
TE D.C. Jefferson
DE Ronald Talley
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.