Updated Oct 13, 2013 - 12:39 pm
Larry Fitzgerald, Rashad Johnson active for Sunday's game in San Francisco
Arizona Sports' Craig Grialou reported Sunday afternoon that Fitzgerald and safety Rashad Johnson were declared active for the San Francisco game. Johnson will be playing his first game since injuring his finger against New Orleans in Week 3.
Fitzgerald's hamstring injury is in a different spot than the one that slowed him earlier in the season. He did have full participation in Friday's practice, but his status for the San Francisco game wasn't certain until Sunday.
The star receiver hasn't missed a game since 2007.
The inactives for Arizona in Week 6:
QB Ryan Lindley
LB Kevin Minter
LB Kenny Demens
T Bobby Massie
TE D.C. Jefferson
DE Ronald Talley
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington 'physically ready for that pounding' he expects this season
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.