Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington fined $21K for hit on Cam Newton
Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington has been fined $21,000 by the NFL for roughing Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton in last Sunday's 22-6 win, according to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com.
It was Washington's first regular season game since serving a four game suspension. The four-year veteran intercepted a pass, had two quarterback hits and recorded nine tackles in the win.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.