Arizona Cardinals add WR Kerry Taylor, TE Darren Fells to practice squad
The Cardinals also signed tight end Darren Fells to the practice squad.
Taylor, a product of Chandler Hamilton High School and Arizona State, caught three passes for 40 yards and received a game ball for his efforts in the Cardinals' 25-21 Week 2 win over the Detroit Lions. Since then, Taylor had played a total of 18 snaps solely on special teams before being inactive for last Sunday's win over Carolina.
Fells spent the preseason with the Seattle Seahawks, but was cut Aug. 31. The 6-foot-7, 281-pounder played basketball in college at UC Irvine from 2004 to 2008 and averaged 10.2 points per game in his career. He is the younger brother of New England Patriots' tight end Daniel Fells.
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves