Arizona Cardinals add WR Kerry Taylor, TE Darren Fells to practice squad
The Cardinals also signed tight end Darren Fells to the practice squad.
Taylor, a product of Chandler Hamilton High School and Arizona State, caught three passes for 40 yards and received a game ball for his efforts in the Cardinals' 25-21 Week 2 win over the Detroit Lions. Since then, Taylor had played a total of 18 snaps solely on special teams before being inactive for last Sunday's win over Carolina.
Fells spent the preseason with the Seattle Seahawks, but was cut Aug. 31. The 6-foot-7, 281-pounder played basketball in college at UC Irvine from 2004 to 2008 and averaged 10.2 points per game in his career. He is the younger brother of New England Patriots' tight end Daniel Fells.
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Arizona Cardinals 2014 Free Agent Headquarters
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!