Arizona Cardinals add WR Kerry Taylor, TE Darren Fells to practice squad
The Cardinals also signed tight end Darren Fells to the practice squad.
Taylor, a product of Chandler Hamilton High School and Arizona State, caught three passes for 40 yards and received a game ball for his efforts in the Cardinals' 25-21 Week 2 win over the Detroit Lions. Since then, Taylor had played a total of 18 snaps solely on special teams before being inactive for last Sunday's win over Carolina.
Fells spent the preseason with the Seattle Seahawks, but was cut Aug. 31. The 6-foot-7, 281-pounder played basketball in college at UC Irvine from 2004 to 2008 and averaged 10.2 points per game in his career. He is the younger brother of New England Patriots' tight end Daniel Fells.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.