Arizona Cardinals add WR Kerry Taylor, TE Darren Fells to practice squad
The Cardinals also signed tight end Darren Fells to the practice squad.
Taylor, a product of Chandler Hamilton High School and Arizona State, caught three passes for 40 yards and received a game ball for his efforts in the Cardinals' 25-21 Week 2 win over the Detroit Lions. Since then, Taylor had played a total of 18 snaps solely on special teams before being inactive for last Sunday's win over Carolina.
Fells spent the preseason with the Seattle Seahawks, but was cut Aug. 31. The 6-foot-7, 281-pounder played basketball in college at UC Irvine from 2004 to 2008 and averaged 10.2 points per game in his career. He is the younger brother of New England Patriots' tight end Daniel Fells.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.