Arizona Cardinals add WR Kerry Taylor, TE Darren Fells to practice squad
The Cardinals also signed tight end Darren Fells to the practice squad.
Taylor, a product of Chandler Hamilton High School and Arizona State, caught three passes for 40 yards and received a game ball for his efforts in the Cardinals' 25-21 Week 2 win over the Detroit Lions. Since then, Taylor had played a total of 18 snaps solely on special teams before being inactive for last Sunday's win over Carolina.
Fells spent the preseason with the Seattle Seahawks, but was cut Aug. 31. The 6-foot-7, 281-pounder played basketball in college at UC Irvine from 2004 to 2008 and averaged 10.2 points per game in his career. He is the younger brother of New England Patriots' tight end Daniel Fells.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?