Updated Oct 9, 2013 - 8:30 am
Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians doesn't want to be included in Hard Knocks
The show recently concluded its eighth season, with the Cincinnati Bengals as the focus of the program.
Earlier this week, the NFL announced they'll be able to force teams to participate in future seasons of the program should no franchise volunteer to be featured.
Arizona Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians wants nothing to do with it.
"I think it's a total distraction, and I think it's an embarrassment to players," Arians said in an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio. "I think when players are released, some of the things that are said between coaches and players are too personal, and nobody else's business."
The league did offer exemptions to teams to allow them to avoid being picked. Teams with first-year head coaches, teams that have been in the postseason at least once in the last two seasons and teams that have been featured on Hard Knocks in the last decade would be exempt.
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!