Updated Oct 9, 2013 - 8:30 am
Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians doesn't want to be included in Hard Knocks
The show recently concluded its eighth season, with the Cincinnati Bengals as the focus of the program.
Earlier this week, the NFL announced they'll be able to force teams to participate in future seasons of the program should no franchise volunteer to be featured.
Arizona Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians wants nothing to do with it.
"I think it's a total distraction, and I think it's an embarrassment to players," Arians said in an interview on SiriusXM NFL Radio. "I think when players are released, some of the things that are said between coaches and players are too personal, and nobody else's business."
The league did offer exemptions to teams to allow them to avoid being picked. Teams with first-year head coaches, teams that have been in the postseason at least once in the last two seasons and teams that have been featured on Hard Knocks in the last decade would be exempt.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.