Report: Cardinals' Yeremiah Bell, Darnell Dockett fined by NFL
Bell was penalized for a hit on Tampa Bay tight end Tim Wright, although replays showed the hit was clean.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians also thought Bell's hit was by the book.
"It was everything that they just sent a video out, the league office, on how to do it right," Arians said on The Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta Monday on Arizona Sports 620. "And he did it right, and yet, they still make the call."
Not only did they make the call, which cost the Cardinals 15 yards on a drive that ended in a field goal for Tampa Bay, but Bell is also a little lighter in the wallet because of it.
Dockett was flagged for a horse collar tackle on Buccaneers' quarterback Mike Glennon in the third quarter and later for a taunting penalty.
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.