Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 8:02 am
Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Peterson had two interceptions in the final four minutes of the Cardinals' 13-10 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium Sunday. The first set up the game-tying touchdown while the second iced the game with :56 to play.
It was Peterson's first career multi-interception game.
The weekly defensive honor is the first for Peterson, who has won the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Award twice in his career -- both coming back in his rookie season in 2011.
The interceptions were the first for Peterson in 2013. The two-time Pro Bowler now has 11 in his career.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.