Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 8:02 am
Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Peterson had two interceptions in the final four minutes of the Cardinals' 13-10 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium Sunday. The first set up the game-tying touchdown while the second iced the game with :56 to play.
It was Peterson's first career multi-interception game.
The weekly defensive honor is the first for Peterson, who has won the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Award twice in his career -- both coming back in his rookie season in 2011.
The interceptions were the first for Peterson in 2013. The two-time Pro Bowler now has 11 in his career.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?