Updated Oct 2, 2013 - 8:02 am
Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Peterson had two interceptions in the final four minutes of the Cardinals' 13-10 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium Sunday. The first set up the game-tying touchdown while the second iced the game with :56 to play.
It was Peterson's first career multi-interception game.
The weekly defensive honor is the first for Peterson, who has won the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Award twice in his career -- both coming back in his rookie season in 2011.
The interceptions were the first for Peterson in 2013. The two-time Pro Bowler now has 11 in his career.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!