Updated Sep 30, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Cardinals to wear black alternates against Panthers
The Cardinals debuted the alternates in 2010 and wear the jerseys twice each season per league rules. On Sunday, Arizona will also wear pink gloves and shoes to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The team went 1-1 last year wearing the black jerseys. Overall, they're 2-4 when sporting the alternates.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett