Updated Sep 30, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Cardinals to wear black alternates against Panthers
The Cardinals debuted the alternates in 2010 and wear the jerseys twice each season per league rules. On Sunday, Arizona will also wear pink gloves and shoes to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The team went 1-1 last year wearing the black jerseys. Overall, they're 2-4 when sporting the alternates.
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.