Updated Sep 26, 2013 - 8:12 am
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Zack Nash to practice squad
In last Sunday's loss to the New Orleans Saints, the Cardinals lost outside linebackers Lorenzo Alexander and Sam Acho to season-ending injuries. It was announced Tuesday that rookie outside linebacker Alex Okafor would miss the remainder of the year with a biceps tendon injury.
The team has already elevated linebackers Kenny Demens and Dontay Moch to the 53-man roster, leaving spots open on the practice squad.
Nash, an undrafted free agent from Sacramento State, played eight games with the Cardinals last season, primarily on special teams. The 6-foot-4, 260-pound Nash had five tackles on kick coverage a year ago. He was released by the Cardinals August 30.
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Arizona Cardinals sign tackle Max Starks, release two
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.