Arizona Cardinals sign linebacker Vic So'oto
So'oto was last with the Washington Redskins before being released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31. In 12 NFL games, the former undrafted free agent out of BYU has registered seven tackles and one sack.
Along with the Redskins, So'oto has spent time with the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders.
In addition to signing So'oto, the Cardinals announced they have signed linebacker Bruce Taylor to the practice squad. Taylor joins Arizona after spending the preseason with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he signed as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?