Arizona Cardinals sign linebacker Vic So'oto
So'oto was last with the Washington Redskins before being released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31. In 12 NFL games, the former undrafted free agent out of BYU has registered seven tackles and one sack.
Along with the Redskins, So'oto has spent time with the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders.
In addition to signing So'oto, the Cardinals announced they have signed linebacker Bruce Taylor to the practice squad. Taylor joins Arizona after spending the preseason with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he signed as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.