Arizona Cardinals sign linebacker Vic So'oto
So'oto was last with the Washington Redskins before being released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31. In 12 NFL games, the former undrafted free agent out of BYU has registered seven tackles and one sack.
Along with the Redskins, So'oto has spent time with the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders.
In addition to signing So'oto, the Cardinals announced they have signed linebacker Bruce Taylor to the practice squad. Taylor joins Arizona after spending the preseason with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he signed as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.