Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 10:06 am
Report: Cardinals work out pass rusher Mark Anderson
In placing linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander on injured reserve Monday, the Arizona Cardinals have a roster spot to fill.
A report from the National Football Post says they brought Mark Anderson in for a visit.
Anderson is a veteran pass rusher who has spent time with the Chicago Bears, New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans. He has 36.5 career sacks and forced seven fumbles.
On Monday the Cardinals signed local product Dontay Moch from the practice squad.
The Cardinals have also visited with linebacker Vic So'oto and defensive end Markus White.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.