Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 10:06 am
Report: Cardinals work out pass rusher Mark Anderson
In placing linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander on injured reserve Monday, the Arizona Cardinals have a roster spot to fill.
A report from the National Football Post says they brought Mark Anderson in for a visit.
Anderson is a veteran pass rusher who has spent time with the Chicago Bears, New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans. He has 36.5 career sacks and forced seven fumbles.
On Monday the Cardinals signed local product Dontay Moch from the practice squad.
The Cardinals have also visited with linebacker Vic So'oto and defensive end Markus White.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.