Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 10:06 am
Report: Cardinals work out pass rusher Mark Anderson
In placing linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander on injured reserve Monday, the Arizona Cardinals have a roster spot to fill.
A report from the National Football Post says they brought Mark Anderson in for a visit.
Anderson is a veteran pass rusher who has spent time with the Chicago Bears, New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans. He has 36.5 career sacks and forced seven fumbles.
On Monday the Cardinals signed local product Dontay Moch from the practice squad.
The Cardinals have also visited with linebacker Vic So'oto and defensive end Markus White.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.