Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 10:06 am
Report: Cardinals work out pass rusher Mark Anderson
In placing linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander on injured reserve Monday, the Arizona Cardinals have a roster spot to fill.
A report from the National Football Post says they brought Mark Anderson in for a visit.
Anderson is a veteran pass rusher who has spent time with the Chicago Bears, New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans. He has 36.5 career sacks and forced seven fumbles.
On Monday the Cardinals signed local product Dontay Moch from the practice squad.
The Cardinals have also visited with linebacker Vic So'oto and defensive end Markus White.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?