Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 3:24 pm
Cardinals' safety Rashad Johnson tweets gruesome picture of severed finger
On Monday, the fifth-year pro removed the gauze that was placed on the finger following sideline stitching and treatment. That's when he realized his middle finger is now only as long as his index finger.
After the Cardinals released a picture of Johnson's wrapped hand Monday, fans tweeted Johnson asking to see the severed finger.
Y'all really want this pic huh? Lol— Rashad Johnson (@49foyamind49) September 24, 2013
WARNING: link below contains graphic image.
He obliged, using the hashtag #trulyblessed.
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest-paid CB
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.