Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 3:24 pm
Cardinals' safety Rashad Johnson tweets gruesome picture of severed finger
On Monday, the fifth-year pro removed the gauze that was placed on the finger following sideline stitching and treatment. That's when he realized his middle finger is now only as long as his index finger.
After the Cardinals released a picture of Johnson's wrapped hand Monday, fans tweeted Johnson asking to see the severed finger.
Y'all really want this pic huh? Lol— Rashad Johnson (@49foyamind49) September 24, 2013
WARNING: link below contains graphic image.
He obliged, using the hashtag #trulyblessed.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?