Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 3:24 pm
Cardinals' safety Rashad Johnson tweets gruesome picture of severed finger
On Monday, the fifth-year pro removed the gauze that was placed on the finger following sideline stitching and treatment. That's when he realized his middle finger is now only as long as his index finger.
After the Cardinals released a picture of Johnson's wrapped hand Monday, fans tweeted Johnson asking to see the severed finger.
Y'all really want this pic huh? Lol— Rashad Johnson (@49foyamind49) September 24, 2013
WARNING: link below contains graphic image.
He obliged, using the hashtag #trulyblessed.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.