Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 3:24 pm
Cardinals' safety Rashad Johnson tweets gruesome picture of severed finger
On Monday, the fifth-year pro removed the gauze that was placed on the finger following sideline stitching and treatment. That's when he realized his middle finger is now only as long as his index finger.
After the Cardinals released a picture of Johnson's wrapped hand Monday, fans tweeted Johnson asking to see the severed finger.
Y'all really want this pic huh? Lol— Rashad Johnson (@49foyamind49) September 24, 2013
WARNING: link below contains graphic image.
He obliged, using the hashtag #trulyblessed.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves