Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 11:00 am
Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes historic game for Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson
In the Cardinals' 25-21 win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, Peterson completed his first pass as a pro -- an 18-yarder to Kerry Taylor -- and caught a 17-yard pass from quarterback Carson Palmer. Those two plays made Peterson the first defensive player to both catch and complete a pass on offense in a game since the 1970 merger with the AFL.
In recognition of the accomplishment, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio will display the gloves Peterson wore in the game and the football he threw to Taylor.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.