Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 11:00 am
Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes historic game for Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson
In the Cardinals' 25-21 win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, Peterson completed his first pass as a pro -- an 18-yarder to Kerry Taylor -- and caught a 17-yard pass from quarterback Carson Palmer. Those two plays made Peterson the first defensive player to both catch and complete a pass on offense in a game since the 1970 merger with the AFL.
In recognition of the accomplishment, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio will display the gloves Peterson wore in the game and the football he threw to Taylor.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.