Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 11:00 am
Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes historic game for Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson
In the Cardinals' 25-21 win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, Peterson completed his first pass as a pro -- an 18-yarder to Kerry Taylor -- and caught a 17-yard pass from quarterback Carson Palmer. Those two plays made Peterson the first defensive player to both catch and complete a pass on offense in a game since the 1970 merger with the AFL.
In recognition of the accomplishment, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio will display the gloves Peterson wore in the game and the football he threw to Taylor.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.