Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 11:00 am
Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes historic game for Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson
In the Cardinals' 25-21 win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, Peterson completed his first pass as a pro -- an 18-yarder to Kerry Taylor -- and caught a 17-yard pass from quarterback Carson Palmer. Those two plays made Peterson the first defensive player to both catch and complete a pass on offense in a game since the 1970 merger with the AFL.
In recognition of the accomplishment, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio will display the gloves Peterson wore in the game and the football he threw to Taylor.
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.