Updated Sep 19, 2013 - 11:00 am
Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes historic game for Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson
In the Cardinals' 25-21 win over the Detroit Lions last Sunday, Peterson completed his first pass as a pro -- an 18-yarder to Kerry Taylor -- and caught a 17-yard pass from quarterback Carson Palmer. Those two plays made Peterson the first defensive player to both catch and complete a pass on offense in a game since the 1970 merger with the AFL.
In recognition of the accomplishment, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio will display the gloves Peterson wore in the game and the football he threw to Taylor.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up