Updated Sep 14, 2013 - 2:05 pm
Arizona Cardinals release CB Jamell Fleming, activate WR Kerry Taylor
Fleming was drafted by the Cardinals in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. The Oklahoma alum saw action in 15 games with the Cardinals last season. He was not active for the season-opening 27-24 loss in St. Louis on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Taylor was originally released as the team made its final round of cuts before the regular season began, but he was later added to the practice squad. The Arizona State product caught nine passes for 122 yards during the preseason.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?