Updated Sep 13, 2013 - 3:03 pm
Cardinals' Bruce Arians says Larry Fitzgerald should be ready on Sunday against Detroit
The Cardinals veteran was moving around fairly well in practice Friday during individual wide receiver drills. He has been listed as questionable for Sunday's matchup against the Detroit Lions at University of Phoenix Stadium.
"He's OK. He's doing fine, and we'll see more (on Saturday)," said head coach Bruce Arians after Friday's practice.
This is only Fitzgerald's 17th time on an injury report in his 10-year career, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The seven-time Pro Bowler has only missed four regular season games in that span, and hasn't sat out a contest since 2007.
The durable receiver kicked the 2013 season off with a solid performance in St. Louis last Sunday, grabbing eight passes for 80 yards and two touchdowns in the 27-24 loss to the Rams.
Andrew Gilstrap, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.