Updated Sep 13, 2013 - 3:03 pm
Cardinals' Bruce Arians says Larry Fitzgerald should be ready on Sunday against Detroit
The Cardinals veteran was moving around fairly well in practice Friday during individual wide receiver drills. He has been listed as questionable for Sunday's matchup against the Detroit Lions at University of Phoenix Stadium.
"He's OK. He's doing fine, and we'll see more (on Saturday)," said head coach Bruce Arians after Friday's practice.
This is only Fitzgerald's 17th time on an injury report in his 10-year career, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The seven-time Pro Bowler has only missed four regular season games in that span, and hasn't sat out a contest since 2007.
The durable receiver kicked the 2013 season off with a solid performance in St. Louis last Sunday, grabbing eight passes for 80 yards and two touchdowns in the 27-24 loss to the Rams.
Andrew Gilstrap, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?