Updated Sep 13, 2013 - 3:03 pm
Cardinals' Bruce Arians says Larry Fitzgerald should be ready on Sunday against Detroit
The Cardinals veteran was moving around fairly well in practice Friday during individual wide receiver drills. He has been listed as questionable for Sunday's matchup against the Detroit Lions at University of Phoenix Stadium.
"He's OK. He's doing fine, and we'll see more (on Saturday)," said head coach Bruce Arians after Friday's practice.
This is only Fitzgerald's 17th time on an injury report in his 10-year career, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The seven-time Pro Bowler has only missed four regular season games in that span, and hasn't sat out a contest since 2007.
The durable receiver kicked the 2013 season off with a solid performance in St. Louis last Sunday, grabbing eight passes for 80 yards and two touchdowns in the 27-24 loss to the Rams.
Andrew Gilstrap, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.