Updated Sep 12, 2013 - 1:02 pm
Cardinals opener tops Valley TV ratings
The Arizona Cardinals' season-opener on Sunday in St. Louis drew an average rating of 24.6 and reached an estimated 446,000 Valley households, making it the most-watched TV program in Phoenix for the week. NFL games were the most-viewed TV program in all 30 NFL markets during Kickoff Weekend for the fifth straight season.
More than 108 million fans tuned in to watch NFL action over season's opening week ó the fourth consecutive season in which the league has had a total audience of more than 105 million.
The Cardinals (0-1) continue their season on Sunday with their home-opener against the Detroit Lions (1-0) at 1:05 p.m. at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!