Running back Ryan Williams among Cardinals' inactives for Week 1
The Arizona Cardinals announced their inactives ahead of Sunday's Week 1 game against the St. Louis Rams, and the third-year running back along with cornerback Jamell Fleming, rookie linebacker Alex Okafor, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu, tackle Bobby Massie, rookie guard Earl Watford and tight end Rob Housler were among those to make the list.
Housler, who suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's preseason game back on Aug. 24, is the only player inactive due to injury.
In all, the Cardinals will dress all three quarterbacks and four of their five running backs. Eight of 10 offensive lineman will also be in uniform, including Bradley Sowell, who the team claimed off of waivers last week.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.