Cardinals sign five players to the practice squad, including former Hamilton standout Dontay Moch
Among the five, were wide receiver Kerry Taylor, linebacker Kenny Rowe and safety Curtis Taylor -- all of whom played with the team during the preseason.
In addition to the trio, Arizona added center/guard Phillip Blake and linebacker Dontay Moch, who were released over the weekend by the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals respectively.
Blake, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor in 2012, was inactive for the first two games of his rookie season in Denever before going on IR with a season-ending thumb injury.
Moch, a local product out of Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton High School, was a third-round selection by Cincinnati in the 2011 NFL Draft. In two seasons with the Bengals, the 25-year-old was active for one career. He was also suspended for the first four games of 2012 for using a banned substance.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.