Cardinals get NT Alameda Ta'amu off waivers
Sowell played in 10 games as an undrafted rookie last season for Indianapolis. Cardinals coach Bruce Arians was first offensive coordinator, then interim head coach with the Colts at the time. Ta'amu, a fourth-round draft pick last season, was inactive for seven games and on the practice squad for six weeks last season.
To make room on the 53-man roster, the Cardinals released linebacker Kenny Demens and cornerback Bryan McCann.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.