Cardinals get NT Alameda Ta'amu off waivers
Sowell played in 10 games as an undrafted rookie last season for Indianapolis. Cardinals coach Bruce Arians was first offensive coordinator, then interim head coach with the Colts at the time. Ta'amu, a fourth-round draft pick last season, was inactive for seven games and on the practice squad for six weeks last season.
To make room on the 53-man roster, the Cardinals released linebacker Kenny Demens and cornerback Bryan McCann.
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.