Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Kerry Taylor tweets that he made the 53-man roster
That's because one of the remaining wideout candidates, Kerry Taylor, took to Twitter to share with his followers that he had in fact made the team.
Dreams come true!!! #BirdGang— Kerry Taylor (@KerryTaylor15) August 30, 2013
I want to thank everyone here in AZ that has believed in me and backed me over the years.— Kerry Taylor (@KerryTaylor15) August 30, 2013
Taylor, who was active for the Cardinals' season finale in 2012, caught nine passes for 122 yards during the preseason.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?