Cardinals linebacker Reggie Walker tweets of his release
After making 13 cuts on Friday, the Arizona Cardinals reportedly ways with another familiar face.
Fifth-year linebacker and special teams ace Reggie Walker took to social media Friday afternoon to let fans know he had been released by the team.
Walker, who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played parts of four seasons with the Cardinals.
In 2012, the 26-year-old was a special teams captain and recorded 14 total tackles.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.