Cardinals linebacker Reggie Walker tweets of his release
After making 13 cuts on Friday, the Arizona Cardinals reportedly ways with another familiar face.
Fifth-year linebacker and special teams ace Reggie Walker took to social media Friday afternoon to let fans know he had been released by the team.
Walker, who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played parts of four seasons with the Cardinals.
In 2012, the 26-year-old was a special teams captain and recorded 14 total tackles.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.