NFL.com's Breer picks Arizona Cardinals to make playoffs
However, you'll find it a bit more difficult to track down some who believe the Arizona Cardinals will return to the postseason for the first time since Kurt Warner was their quarterback.
Sure, they are expected to be improved from the team that won just five games last season, but question marks along the offensive line as well as the difficult division in which they reside could be too much for them to overcome.
Not true, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer.
He believes they'll be the second NFC Wild Card team, joining the 49ers (division champs) and Seahawks (first Wild Card).
Crazy? Not really. Arizona's 4-0 start last year was pushed by a handful of front-line players, and since then, new general manager Steve Keim has deftly filled out the team's middle class.
Breer is the only one of the 12 writers and analysts to have the Cards in the playoffs.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.