NFL.com's Breer picks Arizona Cardinals to make playoffs
However, you'll find it a bit more difficult to track down some who believe the Arizona Cardinals will return to the postseason for the first time since Kurt Warner was their quarterback.
Sure, they are expected to be improved from the team that won just five games last season, but question marks along the offensive line as well as the difficult division in which they reside could be too much for them to overcome.
Not true, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer.
He believes they'll be the second NFC Wild Card team, joining the 49ers (division champs) and Seahawks (first Wild Card).
Crazy? Not really. Arizona's 4-0 start last year was pushed by a handful of front-line players, and since then, new general manager Steve Keim has deftly filled out the team's middle class.
Breer is the only one of the 12 writers and analysts to have the Cards in the playoffs.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.