NFL.com's Breer picks Arizona Cardinals to make playoffs
However, you'll find it a bit more difficult to track down some who believe the Arizona Cardinals will return to the postseason for the first time since Kurt Warner was their quarterback.
Sure, they are expected to be improved from the team that won just five games last season, but question marks along the offensive line as well as the difficult division in which they reside could be too much for them to overcome.
Not true, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer.
He believes they'll be the second NFC Wild Card team, joining the 49ers (division champs) and Seahawks (first Wild Card).
Crazy? Not really. Arizona's 4-0 start last year was pushed by a handful of front-line players, and since then, new general manager Steve Keim has deftly filled out the team's middle class.
Breer is the only one of the 12 writers and analysts to have the Cards in the playoffs.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver/kick returner Reggie Dunn
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.