NFL.com's Breer picks Arizona Cardinals to make playoffs
However, you'll find it a bit more difficult to track down some who believe the Arizona Cardinals will return to the postseason for the first time since Kurt Warner was their quarterback.
Sure, they are expected to be improved from the team that won just five games last season, but question marks along the offensive line as well as the difficult division in which they reside could be too much for them to overcome.
Not true, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer.
He believes they'll be the second NFC Wild Card team, joining the 49ers (division champs) and Seahawks (first Wild Card).
Crazy? Not really. Arizona's 4-0 start last year was pushed by a handful of front-line players, and since then, new general manager Steve Keim has deftly filled out the team's middle class.
Breer is the only one of the 12 writers and analysts to have the Cards in the playoffs.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers
- Impromtu Power Poll - Tuesday December 17NFL coaches in the hot seat.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday December 16Arians discusses the team's dramatic, overtime victory in Tennessee.
- Paul's Call - Monday December 16Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi!