Arizona Cardinals have low-ranked jerseys
It was a pretty drastic change from their old duds, which were more simple, but it was pretty well received. Red and white stayed as the main colors, until the team debuted a black alternate jersey in 2010.
The fans seemed to be fine with the look, but apparently Uni Watch's Paul Lukas is not a fan.
In his NFL uniform rankings for ESPN.com, the Cardinals come in 29th -- out of 32.
Well, at least they didn't wear the blood clot uni last season, so that's a small morsel of progress.
The "blood clot uni" is the all-red ensemble, by the way.
The Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders are the top three teams on the list, with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Buffalo Bills rounding out the top five.
Anyway, the Cardinals do come in ahead of Carolina, Cincinnati and Jacksonville, but perhaps these rankings are invalidated because Seattle, at 22, isn't ranked nearly low enough.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.