Arizona Cardinals have low-ranked jerseys
It was a pretty drastic change from their old duds, which were more simple, but it was pretty well received. Red and white stayed as the main colors, until the team debuted a black alternate jersey in 2010.
The fans seemed to be fine with the look, but apparently Uni Watch's Paul Lukas is not a fan.
In his NFL uniform rankings for ESPN.com, the Cardinals come in 29th -- out of 32.
Well, at least they didn't wear the blood clot uni last season, so that's a small morsel of progress.
The "blood clot uni" is the all-red ensemble, by the way.
The Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders are the top three teams on the list, with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Buffalo Bills rounding out the top five.
Anyway, the Cardinals do come in ahead of Carolina, Cincinnati and Jacksonville, but perhaps these rankings are invalidated because Seattle, at 22, isn't ranked nearly low enough.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.