Arizona Cardinals have low-ranked jerseys
It was a pretty drastic change from their old duds, which were more simple, but it was pretty well received. Red and white stayed as the main colors, until the team debuted a black alternate jersey in 2010.
The fans seemed to be fine with the look, but apparently Uni Watch's Paul Lukas is not a fan.
In his NFL uniform rankings for ESPN.com, the Cardinals come in 29th -- out of 32.
Well, at least they didn't wear the blood clot uni last season, so that's a small morsel of progress.
The "blood clot uni" is the all-red ensemble, by the way.
The Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders are the top three teams on the list, with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Buffalo Bills rounding out the top five.
Anyway, the Cardinals do come in ahead of Carolina, Cincinnati and Jacksonville, but perhaps these rankings are invalidated because Seattle, at 22, isn't ranked nearly low enough.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!