Report: Arizona Cardinals RB Rashard Mendenhall should be ready for season opener
According to CBSSports.com's Jason LaCanfora, running back Rashard Mendenhall should be ready to go for the team's season opener at St. Louis September 8. Mendenhall ran for 47 yards on six carries before leaving with what head coach Bruce Arians described as "looseness" in his knee. The Cardinals' projected starter at running back has been bothered by tendinitis during training camp.
LaCanfora also reported that the Cardinals are dangling running back Ryan Williams in the trade market. The former second-round pick out of Virginia Tech saw his first preseason action against San Diego, carrying twice for 10 yards and catching a pass for six yards. He's missed a good portion of camp with a knee injury.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls its quits in Huffington Post article
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!