Report: Arizona Cardinals RB Rashard Mendenhall should be ready for season opener
According to CBSSports.com's Jason LaCanfora, running back Rashard Mendenhall should be ready to go for the team's season opener at St. Louis September 8. Mendenhall ran for 47 yards on six carries before leaving with what head coach Bruce Arians described as "looseness" in his knee. The Cardinals' projected starter at running back has been bothered by tendinitis during training camp.
LaCanfora also reported that the Cardinals are dangling running back Ryan Williams in the trade market. The former second-round pick out of Virginia Tech saw his first preseason action against San Diego, carrying twice for 10 yards and catching a pass for six yards. He's missed a good portion of camp with a knee injury.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up