Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver Mike Thomas
While the battle for the No. 4 spot behind the aforementioned trio has picked up in recent weeks given the impressive play of Charles Hawkins, Jaron Brown and Kerry Taylor, the race is pretty wide open with games against the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos still left on the exhibition schedule.
That race just got a bit more crowded, as the Cardinals have signed veteran wideout Mike Thomas.
In 2012, Thomas caught a combined 18 passes for 108 yards and a touchdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions.
A fourth-round pick out of Arizona in 2009, Thomas was released by the Lions Monday.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials