Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver Mike Thomas
While the battle for the No. 4 spot behind the aforementioned trio has picked up in recent weeks given the impressive play of Charles Hawkins, Jaron Brown and Kerry Taylor, the race is pretty wide open with games against the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos still left on the exhibition schedule.
That race just got a bit more crowded, as the Cardinals have signed veteran wideout Mike Thomas.
In 2012, Thomas caught a combined 18 passes for 108 yards and a touchdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions.
A fourth-round pick out of Arizona in 2009, Thomas was released by the Lions Monday.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.