Updated Aug 19, 2013 - 11:38 am
Arizona Cardinals release Kyle Quinn, 2 others
The team announced it has released center Kyle Quinn, punter Will Batson and guard/center Scott Wedige.
Quinn is a University of Arizona product. He started 22 games over his last two seasons with the Wildcats, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted in April, but was released before training camp began.
Batson served as the backup punter, kicker and holder for the Cardinals during training camp and its first two preseason games before he was released Monday.
Wedige joined the team in November 2012 and saw action in two games last season.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.