Updated Aug 19, 2013 - 11:38 am
Arizona Cardinals release Kyle Quinn, 2 others
The team announced it has released center Kyle Quinn, punter Will Batson and guard/center Scott Wedige.
Quinn is a University of Arizona product. He started 22 games over his last two seasons with the Wildcats, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted in April, but was released before training camp began.
Batson served as the backup punter, kicker and holder for the Cardinals during training camp and its first two preseason games before he was released Monday.
Wedige joined the team in November 2012 and saw action in two games last season.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.