Updated Aug 19, 2013 - 11:38 am
Arizona Cardinals release Kyle Quinn, 2 others
The team announced it has released center Kyle Quinn, punter Will Batson and guard/center Scott Wedige.
Quinn is a University of Arizona product. He started 22 games over his last two seasons with the Wildcats, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted in April, but was released before training camp began.
Batson served as the backup punter, kicker and holder for the Cardinals during training camp and its first two preseason games before he was released Monday.
Wedige joined the team in November 2012 and saw action in two games last season.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!