Updated Aug 19, 2013 - 11:38 am
Arizona Cardinals release Kyle Quinn, 2 others
The team announced it has released center Kyle Quinn, punter Will Batson and guard/center Scott Wedige.
Quinn is a University of Arizona product. He started 22 games over his last two seasons with the Wildcats, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted in April, but was released before training camp began.
Batson served as the backup punter, kicker and holder for the Cardinals during training camp and its first two preseason games before he was released Monday.
Wedige joined the team in November 2012 and saw action in two games last season.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?