Updated Aug 19, 2013 - 11:38 am
Arizona Cardinals release Kyle Quinn, 2 others
The team announced it has released center Kyle Quinn, punter Will Batson and guard/center Scott Wedige.
Quinn is a University of Arizona product. He started 22 games over his last two seasons with the Wildcats, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted in April, but was released before training camp began.
Batson served as the backup punter, kicker and holder for the Cardinals during training camp and its first two preseason games before he was released Monday.
Wedige joined the team in November 2012 and saw action in two games last season.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.