Rams' Dunbar suspended 4 games for PED violation
ST. LOUIS (AP) - St. Louis Rams starting linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar has been suspended four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Dunbar, who was second on the team with 157 tackles last season, is able to participate in all team activities prior to suspension, which begins with the season-opening game against Arizona.
He will be able to practice and play in all exhibition contests.
Dunbar will also miss games against Atlanta, Dallas and San Francisco.
The 6-foot, 235-pounder Dunbar is the second St. Louis player suspended by the league this season. Running back Isaiah Pead will miss the opening game for violation of the substance abuse policy.
Dunbar had 4.5 sacks last season.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?