Arizona Cardinals' value creeping towards $1B
The Arizona Cardinals are valued at $961 million, ranked 24th out of 32 NFL teams according to Forbes.
The value is up from $922 million in 2012. The Cardinals also moved up a spot from 25th.
All 23 teams ahead of the Cardinals are valued at more than a billion dollars. At their recent pace, 2014 would be the year they hit the nine-zero club.
As far as NFC West teams go the Cardinals sit third, ahead of the St. Louis Rams.
The Dallas Cowboys sit atop the list at a whopping $2.3 billion.
Rounding out the top five are the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and Houston Texans.
The least-valued team in the NFL? That would be the Oakland Raiders at $825 million. Hey, we'd take it and so would you.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?