Arizona Cardinals' value creeping towards $1B
The Arizona Cardinals are valued at $961 million, ranked 24th out of 32 NFL teams according to Forbes.
The value is up from $922 million in 2012. The Cardinals also moved up a spot from 25th.
All 23 teams ahead of the Cardinals are valued at more than a billion dollars. At their recent pace, 2014 would be the year they hit the nine-zero club.
As far as NFC West teams go the Cardinals sit third, ahead of the St. Louis Rams.
The Dallas Cowboys sit atop the list at a whopping $2.3 billion.
Rounding out the top five are the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and Houston Texans.
The least-valued team in the NFL? That would be the Oakland Raiders at $825 million. Hey, we'd take it and so would you.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.