Arizona Cardinals' value creeping towards $1B
The Arizona Cardinals are valued at $961 million, ranked 24th out of 32 NFL teams according to Forbes.
The value is up from $922 million in 2012. The Cardinals also moved up a spot from 25th.
All 23 teams ahead of the Cardinals are valued at more than a billion dollars. At their recent pace, 2014 would be the year they hit the nine-zero club.
As far as NFC West teams go the Cardinals sit third, ahead of the St. Louis Rams.
The Dallas Cowboys sit atop the list at a whopping $2.3 billion.
Rounding out the top five are the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and Houston Texans.
The least-valued team in the NFL? That would be the Oakland Raiders at $825 million. Hey, we'd take it and so would you.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.