Arizona Cardinals' value creeping towards $1B
The Arizona Cardinals are valued at $961 million, ranked 24th out of 32 NFL teams according to Forbes.
The value is up from $922 million in 2012. The Cardinals also moved up a spot from 25th.
All 23 teams ahead of the Cardinals are valued at more than a billion dollars. At their recent pace, 2014 would be the year they hit the nine-zero club.
As far as NFC West teams go the Cardinals sit third, ahead of the St. Louis Rams.
The Dallas Cowboys sit atop the list at a whopping $2.3 billion.
Rounding out the top five are the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and Houston Texans.
The least-valued team in the NFL? That would be the Oakland Raiders at $825 million. Hey, we'd take it and so would you.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.