Arizona Cardinals' value creeping towards $1B
The Arizona Cardinals are valued at $961 million, ranked 24th out of 32 NFL teams according to Forbes.
The value is up from $922 million in 2012. The Cardinals also moved up a spot from 25th.
All 23 teams ahead of the Cardinals are valued at more than a billion dollars. At their recent pace, 2014 would be the year they hit the nine-zero club.
As far as NFC West teams go the Cardinals sit third, ahead of the St. Louis Rams.
The Dallas Cowboys sit atop the list at a whopping $2.3 billion.
Rounding out the top five are the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and Houston Texans.
The least-valued team in the NFL? That would be the Oakland Raiders at $825 million. Hey, we'd take it and so would you.
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves