Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 10:50 am
Word association with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer
Wolf would say the names of the quarterback's receivers and Palmer would respond with the first thing that came to mind.
"Larry Fitzgerald," Wolf began.
"Hands," said Palmer.
Wolf: Michael Floyd.
Wolf: Andre Roberts.
Wolf: Rob Housler.
Palmer: Faster than you would expect.
That final answer warranted questions about the tight end from the hosts.
"I really hope he's about to take this league by storm," the quarterback said of his tight end. "He's not somebody that everyone knows about, he's not a household name, but he is so fast."
Later in his lauding of Housler, Palmer added, "He'll creep up on you."
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?