Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 10:50 am
Word association with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer
Wolf would say the names of the quarterback's receivers and Palmer would respond with the first thing that came to mind.
"Larry Fitzgerald," Wolf began.
"Hands," said Palmer.
Wolf: Michael Floyd.
Wolf: Andre Roberts.
Wolf: Rob Housler.
Palmer: Faster than you would expect.
That final answer warranted questions about the tight end from the hosts.
"I really hope he's about to take this league by storm," the quarterback said of his tight end. "He's not somebody that everyone knows about, he's not a household name, but he is so fast."
Later in his lauding of Housler, Palmer added, "He'll creep up on you."
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.