Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 10:50 am
Word association with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer
Wolf would say the names of the quarterback's receivers and Palmer would respond with the first thing that came to mind.
"Larry Fitzgerald," Wolf began.
"Hands," said Palmer.
Wolf: Michael Floyd.
Wolf: Andre Roberts.
Wolf: Rob Housler.
Palmer: Faster than you would expect.
That final answer warranted questions about the tight end from the hosts.
"I really hope he's about to take this league by storm," the quarterback said of his tight end. "He's not somebody that everyone knows about, he's not a household name, but he is so fast."
Later in his lauding of Housler, Palmer added, "He'll creep up on you."
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.