Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 10:50 am
Word association with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer
Wolf would say the names of the quarterback's receivers and Palmer would respond with the first thing that came to mind.
"Larry Fitzgerald," Wolf began.
"Hands," said Palmer.
Wolf: Michael Floyd.
Wolf: Andre Roberts.
Wolf: Rob Housler.
Palmer: Faster than you would expect.
That final answer warranted questions about the tight end from the hosts.
"I really hope he's about to take this league by storm," the quarterback said of his tight end. "He's not somebody that everyone knows about, he's not a household name, but he is so fast."
Later in his lauding of Housler, Palmer added, "He'll creep up on you."
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?