Arizona Cardinals add defensive end Cordian Hagans
To make room for Hagans, the team released cornerback Josh Hill.
Hagans is a 6-foot-4, 299-pound rookie free agent who played his college football at Louisiana-Lafayette. There, he set career-highs with 41 tackles, five sacks and 8.5 tackles for loss as a senior in 2012.
He joins a Cardinals team that is set to take on the Green Bay Packers in their first preseason game of the season Friday night at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin.
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.