Updated Aug 15, 2013 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals rookies hazed with unique haircuts
Sometimes it involves carrying pads off the practice field, other times it may involve bringing in fresh donuts before the morning walk-through or being taped to the goal post.
But being the 10-year veteran he is, Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett put his own imprint on the annual training camp tradition.
Dockett brought out the hair clippers and razors Wednesday night and his victims -- rookies Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter, Padric Scott, Alex Okafor, Dan Giordano, Kenny Demons, Javon Harris, Tony Jefferson and Stepfan Taylor -- suffered the consequences.
From Friar Tuck to Mr. T to shaved eyebrows and imprinted numbers, it wasn't pretty. Brace yourselves.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?