Updated Aug 15, 2013 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals rookies hazed with unique haircuts
Sometimes it involves carrying pads off the practice field, other times it may involve bringing in fresh donuts before the morning walk-through or being taped to the goal post.
But being the 10-year veteran he is, Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett put his own imprint on the annual training camp tradition.
Dockett brought out the hair clippers and razors Wednesday night and his victims -- rookies Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter, Padric Scott, Alex Okafor, Dan Giordano, Kenny Demons, Javon Harris, Tony Jefferson and Stepfan Taylor -- suffered the consequences.
From Friar Tuck to Mr. T to shaved eyebrows and imprinted numbers, it wasn't pretty. Brace yourselves.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?