Updated Aug 15, 2013 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals rookies hazed with unique haircuts
Sometimes it involves carrying pads off the practice field, other times it may involve bringing in fresh donuts before the morning walk-through or being taped to the goal post.
But being the 10-year veteran he is, Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett put his own imprint on the annual training camp tradition.
Dockett brought out the hair clippers and razors Wednesday night and his victims -- rookies Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter, Padric Scott, Alex Okafor, Dan Giordano, Kenny Demons, Javon Harris, Tony Jefferson and Stepfan Taylor -- suffered the consequences.
From Friar Tuck to Mr. T to shaved eyebrows and imprinted numbers, it wasn't pretty. Brace yourselves.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.