Cardinals coach Bruce Arians hints at keeping two quarterbacks
Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton are currently one and two respectively, on the depth chart.
The question at that position is whether Ryan Lindley will be kept as the third quarterback.
Before practice Tuesday, Bruce Arians did not give any guarantee of Lindley making the team.
"I have done it myself for a number of years," Arians said on potentially keeping two quarterbacks. "If it comes down to Ryan (Lindley) and another guy at another position, we will determine who will be more valuable to our football team at that time."
Lindley was a mess behind center during his rookie year last season. The signal-caller from San Diego State started four games throwing seven interceptions without a touchdown pass.
Arians is determined to keep the best players regardless of position.
"We will keep the best 53 for this team."
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?