Cardinals coach Bruce Arians hints at keeping two quarterbacks
Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton are currently one and two respectively, on the depth chart.
The question at that position is whether Ryan Lindley will be kept as the third quarterback.
Before practice Tuesday, Bruce Arians did not give any guarantee of Lindley making the team.
"I have done it myself for a number of years," Arians said on potentially keeping two quarterbacks. "If it comes down to Ryan (Lindley) and another guy at another position, we will determine who will be more valuable to our football team at that time."
Lindley was a mess behind center during his rookie year last season. The signal-caller from San Diego State started four games throwing seven interceptions without a touchdown pass.
Arians is determined to keep the best players regardless of position.
"We will keep the best 53 for this team."
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.