Cardinals coach Bruce Arians hints at keeping two quarterbacks
Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton are currently one and two respectively, on the depth chart.
The question at that position is whether Ryan Lindley will be kept as the third quarterback.
Before practice Tuesday, Bruce Arians did not give any guarantee of Lindley making the team.
"I have done it myself for a number of years," Arians said on potentially keeping two quarterbacks. "If it comes down to Ryan (Lindley) and another guy at another position, we will determine who will be more valuable to our football team at that time."
Lindley was a mess behind center during his rookie year last season. The signal-caller from San Diego State started four games throwing seven interceptions without a touchdown pass.
Arians is determined to keep the best players regardless of position.
"We will keep the best 53 for this team."
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.