Cardinals coach Bruce Arians hints at keeping two quarterbacks
Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton are currently one and two respectively, on the depth chart.
The question at that position is whether Ryan Lindley will be kept as the third quarterback.
Before practice Tuesday, Bruce Arians did not give any guarantee of Lindley making the team.
"I have done it myself for a number of years," Arians said on potentially keeping two quarterbacks. "If it comes down to Ryan (Lindley) and another guy at another position, we will determine who will be more valuable to our football team at that time."
Lindley was a mess behind center during his rookie year last season. The signal-caller from San Diego State started four games throwing seven interceptions without a touchdown pass.
Arians is determined to keep the best players regardless of position.
"We will keep the best 53 for this team."
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials