Cardinals sign former Arizona Wildcat Kyle Quinn
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted this past April, but was released last month before training camp began.
Proud to be a member of the Arizona Cardinals! Time to go to work!— Kyle Quinn (@KQuinn76) August 6, 2013
The former Arizona Wildcat started 22 games over his last two seasons in Tucson, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012.
Quinn will join a group of offensive linemen that includes veteran centers Lyle Sendlein and Mike Gibson as well as fellow recent signee Deveric Gallington, who tweeted early Tuesday that he was also joining the team.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.