Cardinals sign former Arizona Wildcat Kyle Quinn
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted this past April, but was released last month before training camp began.
Proud to be a member of the Arizona Cardinals! Time to go to work!— Kyle Quinn (@KQuinn76) August 6, 2013
The former Arizona Wildcat started 22 games over his last two seasons in Tucson, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012.
Quinn will join a group of offensive linemen that includes veteran centers Lyle Sendlein and Mike Gibson as well as fellow recent signee Deveric Gallington, who tweeted early Tuesday that he was also joining the team.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!