Cardinals sign former Arizona Wildcat Kyle Quinn
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted this past April, but was released last month before training camp began.
Proud to be a member of the Arizona Cardinals! Time to go to work!— Kyle Quinn (@KQuinn76) August 6, 2013
The former Arizona Wildcat started 22 games over his last two seasons in Tucson, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012.
Quinn will join a group of offensive linemen that includes veteran centers Lyle Sendlein and Mike Gibson as well as fellow recent signee Deveric Gallington, who tweeted early Tuesday that he was also joining the team.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.