Cardinals sign former Arizona Wildcat Kyle Quinn
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted this past April, but was released last month before training camp began.
Proud to be a member of the Arizona Cardinals! Time to go to work!— Kyle Quinn (@KQuinn76) August 6, 2013
The former Arizona Wildcat started 22 games over his last two seasons in Tucson, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012.
Quinn will join a group of offensive linemen that includes veteran centers Lyle Sendlein and Mike Gibson as well as fellow recent signee Deveric Gallington, who tweeted early Tuesday that he was also joining the team.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.