Cardinals sign former Arizona Wildcat Kyle Quinn
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn signed with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted this past April, but was released last month before training camp began.
Proud to be a member of the Arizona Cardinals! Time to go to work!— Kyle Quinn (@KQuinn76) August 6, 2013
The former Arizona Wildcat started 22 games over his last two seasons in Tucson, and earned All-Pac-12 honors as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012.
Quinn will join a group of offensive linemen that includes veteran centers Lyle Sendlein and Mike Gibson as well as fellow recent signee Deveric Gallington, who tweeted early Tuesday that he was also joining the team.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines